Mike Varner is a retired Springfield Police Captain and Interim Chief of Police who has worked tirelessly to make our community a safe place to live, work, and visit for 25 years.
Mike Varner has been active in the community since the beginning of his career. Attending and supporting community events throughout his career and not just as a convenience while running for sheriff.
Clark County faces significant and complex problems. Ask yourself, who is best suited to address these problems? Someone with minimal command experience, someone with minimal education, someone with minimal investment in the community?
Mike Varner is the BEST QUALIFIED candidate for Clark County Sheriff. Mike Varner is the ONLY candidate who has invested in our community with:
Mike Varner needs your support and help to win this race for Clark County Sheriff . Canvassing , word-of-mouth, and donating are all ways of helping us achieve our goals together.
Your Voice will be heard!
The minimum qualifications for sheriff are too low for this important office. Clark County needs a highly qualified sheriff.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Two years’ experience as sergeant or above
· Four-year degree in any major
· Two-year degree in Criminal Justice
· Ohio Police Academy Training Certificate
The Typical Qualifications for the Chief of Police in most cities:
· Bachelor's Degree with a Master's Degree expected
· 10 years progressive experience in supervision
· 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Assistant Chief or equivalent
· Leadership Schools such as FBI National Academy
Community First means exceeding the minimum qualifications. Mike Varner has personally invested in the Clark County Community through his commitment to "RAISING the BAR" for Sheriff. Mike Varner's qualifications far exceed the minimums in:
Copyright © 2019 Paid for by the Committee to Elect Michael Varner - All Rights Reserved. 1498 Folk Ream Rd. New Carlisle, OH 45344